Sunday, March 1, 2009










I can't believe February is gone...time flies!! I have been busy with workshops and my blog has suffered..eeks! Sale-a-bration is in full swing and these are some of the projects that we made with the SAB "stuff". I have been working on creating Children's birthday cards also and love using the Sizzix! I disn't think that I would use this that often as I have a Cricut Expression..but the 2 are for totally different projects! I used the scallop Bigz die to create this Monkey card (totally punches - no stamps!!) and this Giraffe card. I got a box from UPS this week and finally got to play today :-) I made this card using the new Animal Crackers set (this giraffe is my favorite!)..it was also my challange card that I have a stack of to get caught up with! I also ordered 2 of the sizzlets..I hadn't used them before...there will definately be a few projects containing these..wow..are they easy to use and so simple! In this catalogue there is a page at the end called under $12.00. I used the Elegant Thank You to create this card along with the Sweetest Stms and Cherry Blossom Sizzlets. I also used the New Organza Ribbon..it is beautiful! I have seen examples of it being sponged to another shade but haven't tried to do that yet. I am hosting 2 special workshops this month.. 1 for children's birthdays and the other for weddings. Give me a shout if you are interested and if there are specific color schemes that you have in mind..just let me know and I will make up samples with them for you. I love to chat over coffee :-) and would gladly meet with you one on one! There is a mini occasions catalogue coming out for April 1, it has some really cute sets in it for Easter and the preorder begins today. Also new is a Scallop punch..guess who will be picking up one of those! Also Sale-a-Bration continues until the end of March..o..and finally...the Manhatten Flower Textured Impressions Die is now available! I think that's it..whew.. that's what I get for not keeping up!
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!