Sunday, February 1, 2009

New "Stuff"!!


























I finally got my new stamps and textures (Sizzix) from the new catalogue!! I was playing today.. it was awesome, the time flew! I have some new favorites!! Surprise, surprise!!...not!! I love vintage and there are 2 new sets that are new that fit into this catagory.. Ever After (which will adorn a fair number of this summer's wedding cards I am thinking..) The Valentine card that we will be making on Friday is from this set. Here is a sneak peek.. I also used one of the new Texture backgrounds on the back piece of white..awesome and very affordable! They are fair sized, I took this picture with the En Francais stamp to show you the size comparison. You get a set of 6 for 11.95 - 14.95( I paid on average 6.50 for each of my Cuttlebug embossers). I can finally use Texture backgrounds in my SU projects ( The Cuttlebug was my very first "machine"). We will also be making these treat boxes using the Top Note Die and various "Valentine" stamps, papers, etc. They are super easy to make and can be used for any occasion. I was also playing with the Love You Much set and this is a very quick card. I embossed the outline and used a blender pen to "color" and used a little Candy Lane DP to create the middle layer. I can't believe that January is over! Today is the first day of Sale-a-bration, there are some awesome sets this year! One of my favorite is Yummy..mostly because it works with the Top Note Die so well. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!