Monday, March 9, 2009


Brrrrr...I thought the last cold snap was it!! At least I can get caught up on challenges! I absolutely loved this set when it first came out but have never really used it. I thought it would work really well with this challenge and the Parisian Breeze Specialty DP (I love the textures of this paper..it is really thick and has an embossed feel to it) I stamped the images in Black Stazon and then colored with a blender pen. I used the "in" colors - Baja Breeze, Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss. This is soo simple to do and really quick. To get the glazed look I used Crystal Effects on the butterflies and only the flower portion of the center stamp. The sentiment is from Pocket Silhouettes and fits perfectly into the small scallop punch. This card looks much prettier in person but I still have not mastered the card photography and use the scanner..it does not work well on 3 dimensional cards. I am expecting my Occasions Mini preview order this week and we will be using those and some exciting new dies for the wedding workshop..I can't wait! The Easter sets are also available in the mini and have been made available to order right away..see my Stampinup website for details. Oh...and speaking of Stampinup!!!!...the Western Canadian regional workshop is in Edmonton March 21 which I am sooo excited about and then to top that off..I received a call from Salt Lake City last week from headquarters and I will be a helper at them!!!!! You can bet that I am on countdown! It will be awesome to learn from the very top and to work right along side of them! Well I Better get back to my stampin room! Have a great week and stay warm!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!