Thursday, January 22, 2009

I wish I was in the Caribbean!



I truly do!! Winter has returned with a bit of a vengeance...o well..it will soon be Spring! I have been busy getting ready for the Open House this weekend and this is my first one so I am a little nervous. I have been trying to create cards and boxes that we can use for Valentine's Day or other occasions by simply changing colors and / or stamp sets. These are 2 projects that I made tonight. I absolutely looove my Top Note Die and made this box..there will definitely be more..so quick and easy! Gotta love those ones! The card I made using the brayer to make "plaid" that I saw in a magazine. Again super simple and could be used a lot of ways. I used Pacific Breeze, Baja Blue and Kiwi Kiss because that is a color challange that I had for this week (seems like I am not the only one dreaming of a Caribean beach!) The chocolate box is in Piroutte Pink and Holiday Wishes DP. I used the new triple heart punch, word window punch and Sizzix Top Note Die. Thanks for looking! Have a great Friday..hope to see some of you on Saturday!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!