Sunday, January 4, 2009

My 1st Scrapbook Challage




I tried something new today... One of my resolutions this year is to actually complete a scrapbook!! I have decided to complete a challenge at least once a week to get it done. This is my 1st attempt! Lis even helped me with "embellishing"..not my strength! It has been very cold here the last couple of weeks but the "frost" has been beautiful. Lis and I went out to take pictures before it disappeared. It was the last day of 2008 and the 1st pages in our 2009 scrapbook. Our next pages will have our newest little man on them as he and Meg came to visit. He is just too cute..I might just be a little biased on this! He is 6 weeks old today. I will be using another challange for sure..they are like having a blueprint..awesome!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!