Sunday, January 18, 2009

Getting Set for Valentine's

Tomorrow is the Day!!..we can order from the new catalog..woot! Lis and I made 21 Birthday cards for Noah's shower. So today when I started catching up on challenges I was NOT making a BD card! The 1st card is one using the new DP and a stamp set called Polka Dot Punches..from the upcoming Saleabration..there's some really nice sets in it! The 2nd card is for the color challenge and so I decided to make a "manly" valentine using the Love You Much set. It is new for this catalog starting tomorrow and is also available as a bundle with Candy Lane DP and the new 3 heart punch which matches the 3 heart stamp in this set....a little note here....there is a new punch in the new catalog which punches out the large heart..yeah..no more cutting! There are new dies for the Sizzix too!! You can bet that I will be ordering at noon tomorrow..I already have my list made..lol. The colors in the Valentine are Kraft (with Sahara Sand ink), Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze. I embossed with clear to give a little more pop to the color. This will be one of the cards for the Open House on Saturday. I will have all the Saleabration items and the New Catalogs to peek through. They are awesome!! Door prizes, snacks and make and takes as well. Hope to see you there..have a great week!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!