Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My 1st color challenge!! I started with a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic Gray folded in half. I used the scallop punch to edge Whisper White and Baja Breeze, I shifted them slightly and attached to the card. I added a layer of Kiwi Kiss on which I sponged Kiwi Kiss on the edges. I inked En Francais in Baja Breeze and stamped onto WW. I sponged Baja Breeze onto the edges of this layer. I added 3 brads from the Holiday Collection. I don't really care for how these brads attach..they leave a "lump". I stamped the top image in Not Quite Navy (from the set Close as a Memory) and embossed it in clear. I stamped over top of the sentiment with the flower image from the same set in Baja Breeze and then sponged the edges with Not Quite Navy. I layered this on Not Quite Navy card stock and added a ribbon of Kiwi Kiss / Very Vanilla satin ribbon.
It is still in the Deep Freeze here. It got up to -16 at the Plant today and that felt warm...how sad! O well..2 more sleeps till Turkey..woot!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!