Sunday, December 21, 2008


It is still REALLY cold out!! I got all my gift wrapping and housework done..yeah!..and so I went back to my new stamp sets and made another card. This time I chose a new set called Dream a Little and colors that are definitely out of my comfort zone. Lis always says that my cards are too "old" fashioned so here's my attempt..... I actually like the colors but something is missing.. O well, I'll just have to try again :)
The colors are Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White. I used a piece of DP from the pack called Rainbow Sherbet. The corners are punched using the Photo Corner Punch (which punches 2 sizes at the same time) and silver brads. I stamped the sentiment in Whisper White (from the Heard From the Heart set) and embossed it in clear..I think I should have embossed it in white and it may have shown up nicer. The colors are a little tropical which is where I would really like to be right now!!......Only 4 more sleeps to Turkey!!

1 comment:

Tanim said...

gr8 job.

www.wondeerr.blogspot.com is my site
please visit.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!