Friday, December 26, 2008




It's hard to believe that another Christmas has come and gone! We had a wonderful time with our family throughout the day yesterday and I have to include a picture of Noah on his way home last night. This is his first Christmas and he is 1 month old! He was very wide eyed and alert....he especially liked the lights on the Christmas tree and all of the cuddling he received..I am not sure his Mom would today! A lot of WI was being played at our house and so I snuck off to complete the Challange from yesterday and made a Birthday Card for Larry (his birthday is on Sunday). The details for these cards are on my Stampin Up web site:
debbierobinson.stampinup.net

I used the stamp set Voila for Larry's Birthday card and Upsy Daisy for the Thank you card.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!