Sunday, December 14, 2008




I just finished making 12 of these. They will be my Christmas card for this year! I used Winter Post and Lovely as a Tree stamp sets. The cardstock is Kraft, Red Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla. The inks are classic ink in Old Olive, Sahara Sand and Red Riding Hood Red. O...and of course a little Dazzling Diamonds!!
I also started making the gift tags for the presents which I am sure will get wrapped sometime next week! In these 3" square tag cards, I used up leftover materials from my "stash". I used the stamp set Deer Friends. Which cut out perfectly using the 1 1/4" circle punch! I love easy!! I used Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Red Riding Hood Red inks and Bella Rose DP and Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss DPs with Chocolate Chip as a base. If you use a sheet of 12 " square paper you will be able to make 4 of these "cards". (cut 6 x 3 and score at 3). The little Gingerbread Man on the bottom left is a Peppermint Patty dressed up a bit!. To make him use the Scallop Punch and "sandwich" your Peppermint Patty and I used 1 3/8 punch of Red Riding Hood Red and the Deer Friends stamp punched at 1 1/4". I added dots on the top scallop with the uni ball signo pen (white) and voila! These are great for the kids to make!
BIG news from Stampin Up this week...No shipping charges for the month of December on orders of $70.00 or more....If you would like something just give me a shout I can add it to an order that I will be placing at the end of this week..however it won't be here for Christmas.
Also.. the retired list has been posted. These stamp sets will be available until January 1st. Please check my Stampin Up website for the complete list. debbierobinson.stampinup.net

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!