Thursday, December 18, 2008

Spring Summer Sneak Peak!


I decided to enter my 1st Card Challenge today! For those of you who don't know what that means..there are clubs who issue a "pattern" and you decide colors, stamp sets, techniques, etc. I have looked at quite a few but have never done one before. I received my "sneak peek" sets from the catalog and decided to use a new set called Just Buzzin' By. It is really sweet...and I know that I will be using this in my January classes! In the cold snap that we have been going through the last week or so this has reminded me of the Spring to come (..unlike my sons..I am NOT in love with snow!! - it makes for beautiful scenery..I just don't like all the "stuff" that comes with it..like icy roads and having to start vehicles!)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!