Sunday, December 7, 2008

My first Blog!


It is almost Christmas!! Less than 3 weeks to go. I finally got our tree up (with a little help from Lis!) and got a big start on the baking! Now I can stamp and scrap :) I have been working on small gift card holders as wesend gift cards to our family in other parts of the country. For these I used the large scallop die from the Big Shot and the tab punch from Stampin Up as well as DP from the Holiday collection. The "gift bags" I saw a tutorial on Split coast stampers for and had to make some. They use the Big Top Note die (a StampinUp exclusive!) and stamp set from the Holiday Extravaganza set. Awesome and quick!!


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!