Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year...New Start!


I haven't blogged in so long!! That is one of my resolutions for 2010...to make sure that I post every day. Life gets too busy and a need to prioritize to make the most of that time is in my top ten. I have started classes already this year and we have been using "new stuff" from the mini and Saleabration...Yeah...who doesn't like free stuff??!! There are still a couple of openings in the kid's workshop on Jan 30the. Here is one of the projects that we will be making. It uses the Sock Monkey set. We will also be making Valentines with the Sweet treat Cups and new Designer paper! The cost is $10/child or mother/child team!
Have a Super Friday!
Deb

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!