Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tent Topper Halloween


This is one of the cards that we will be making in our September Technique workshop and will also be one of the projects for the "kid's" club. It is soooooo easy! I cased the "pumpkin" bear from Becky Roberts (Inking Idaho-her stuff is amazing!!!). This bear is made from the Under the Stars stamp set and the small oval punch. The sentiment is from a new set called Teeny Tiny Wishes and is new for this year..it is a must have set! All of the stamps can be punched using the word window punch. I used the Circle Scissors Plus to cut my layered circles but Nestabilities would work well also. If you would like to learn how to make this style of card and can't make a workshop..it is the Spotlight technique on splitcoast stampers this week. I love Halloween, especially the colors but I am going to use this for a Christmas card...coming soon! Have a great week!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!