Monday, August 31, 2009

Catch up on challanges!





Summer is almost over and it is time to get back to work!! I have been keeping up with stamp clubs and technique night but little else! So Lis and I worked all day yesterday in the "stamp" room. I got caught up on some challanges and Lis made some birthday cards...September is a huge month for her! She always insists that she is so uncreative but here a re a few of the cards she made yesterday. I think they turned out awesome! She used Pun Fun and different "in" colors to recreate the card from Technique night in July (water coloring) and she used the new Ronald MacDonald set, Very Thankful to create the turtle birthday card. ($2 from every set sod goes to Ronald macDonald House in Canada.) She is much better at water coloring than I am!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!