Friday, June 26, 2009

More New Stuff!


My son and his girlfriend needed a birthday card for a friend whose favorite color is pink. We used the new colors: Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry. The DP is new also - Razzleberry Lemonade. The 1/2" polka dot ribbon is available in all the new in colors. The stamp she used on the strip is from a new Hostess set Wings of Friendship and the sentiment is from a new set called Teeny Tiny Wishes. She used the new Modern Label punch and stacked it on a die cut from the new Movers and Shapers pack. This is definitely a card in under 10 minutes! I wasn't sure I liked the new in colors but the more I play the more I am liking them!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!