Friday, June 5, 2009

Evan is getting Married!


I made this card for one of Ryan's friends who is getting married tomorrow. He was always around the house through High School and was always happy! I am sure that he will be smiling tomorrow!! Ry showed me his invitation and it was Pacific Point, Silver and Whisper White. That was how I chose to use these colors. I used the new Movable window Sizzix die and the beautiful butterflies die. The only ink is Pacific Point...and I know that the boys don't like glitter but I had to add a little dazzling diamonds..after all it is a wedding! I used the Ever After set and the large Bella Toile before cutting out the butterflies. I had to scan this card in and it does not do justice, it is much prettier than this.
Other SU "stuff":
I am having a technique workshop on Wednesday evening at my house and ....I will have the new catty for a sneak peak and some new "stuff"!! That also means that there are retiring sets and I will be posting my 1/2 price list by Sunday. (This will also include Designer paper that is retiring). That also means new "in" colors and I will have all 6 on Wednesday for a sneak peak!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!