Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Technique Tuesday


Here is a sneak peak of one of the projects we will be doing Tuesday night using the Manhattan Flowers embossing folder and the Big Shot. It is so fast and simple! The other projects that we will be doing will also use the new Sizzlets and texturz plates (as well as a little watercoloring!). The cost is $5 per person..all ages welcome. All materials will be provided you just need to bring your enthusiasm and a willingness to meet new people! Please call me if you would like to attend as I need to have enough kits for everyone! (780) 542-6203 or (780) 241-0486.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!