Monday, November 21, 2011

Nursery Times

Wow, it has been a long time since I posted! I have been very busy and things have slipped! Wedding invitation planning and scrap book page submissions have taken what spare time I have had and realize I need to get with it and plan for classes!! Along with the weddings have come many babies this year which is awesome! I really like this new set from SU..except that it does not come with any sentiments. On this card I used water color paper and colored the image. I made the clouds in the background using a masking technique and the scalloped circle punch. The background was done using a new embossing folder. Scalloped circle is in Island Indigo.Rememb
Inky Hugs,er to check out Day 1 of the online super sale with Stampin Up!!
Deb

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!