Thursday, February 3, 2011

Artistic Etchings - Splitcoast Challange SC37

Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and First Edition DP
Ink: Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Accessories: Scalloped Circle Punch, Antique Brad, Tiny Heart Punch and Linen Thread

The flower on this card is one that I teach in a flower workshop. One of the expensive things in scrapbooking is embellishments. By making our own we cut down costs, eliminate"leftovers" which we don't seem to use and they match our projects! They are also a great way to use up our scraps!

1 comment:

Carrie Sampsel said...

Beautiful card! I find myself uing this stamp set all the time. I'm your newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!