Friday, November 26, 2010

Baby Cards Made Simple


Our technique club has been doing some fairly time consuming projects lately and so I wanted to make a simple 5 minute card. Babies seem to be rampant these days (which I love!!!) and so this is a card that I designed that can very easily be switched up for either a little boy or girl. It uses the Nursery Suite DP, Early Espresso and the Everything Nice stamp set. This set is very versatile and works well with markers! I am so glad that we have bling now!! I use them everywhere! The backgrounds for the pearls and crystals are punched circles using a 1/4" hole punch.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!