Thursday, July 22, 2010

Watercolor Trio Swap


This is the card I created for my 1st ever US swap! The card design is from Split Coast Stamper's ( a weekly challange) and the stamp set is Watercolor Trio..one of my favorites and all the girls from my technique clubs are very familiar with it as we use the greetings from this set constantly! The background is sprayed with Log Cabin smooch spray..I also used this on the scrapbook page that will be posted tomorrow, Love this stuff..however I do seem to have a little added sparkle at my stamping station :-) I used markers for the flowers and stamped them off 1st before stamping on the small squares. Have a great day!..O how I wish I was at convention!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!