Sunday, July 25, 2010

Designer Peach Parfait



These little purses designed by Becky Roberts (Inking Idaho....you have to check her stuff out...AMAZING!!) are so cute and make the perfect little gift holder. This is a tutorial that she has for sale on her blog. I used the new DP In Color (Peach Parfait) which now comes in a mixed pad and is of course double sided..so awesome! We will be making one of these at August workshops. I have been working on doing a little tweeking to make a "diaper bag" which I will post later. TFL

1 comment:

Linda said...

very cute purse! I am now following your blog from SC; hope you will follow mine as well: http://stampandscrapper.blogspot.com (#199 on the list)!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!