Monday, February 1, 2010

New Sweet Pea Flowers!


Good morning! When I received thes flowers for becoming certified in MDS I was at a bit of a loss as to how to use them on a card. I loved the colors and decided to make a card for technique class next month using them. Our technique will be using the Circle Scissors Plus which we haven't done yet in a class. the card bas is Old Olive made using the Scallop Circle die . The circles are cut fom Rose Red and Whisper White. The sentiment is from a SAB stamp set (FREE!) and I drew a stem between the felt pieces using an Old Olive marker. The bow is Old Olive 5/8" grossgrain ribbon. I added the dots with a Signi Pen.

TFL

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!