Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My 1st Swap!!


My friend Kim asked me to join a swap group that she belongs to and I said yes! I am sooo excited! Each month has a different set of "rules" and January's is anything goes. It gave me a little practise for the upcoming Regionals in Calgary. I can't wait to see what comes back!

For my card I used Whisper White embossed in the new Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, layered on Apricot Appeal and Almost Amethyst. The center image is done using a stamp from a Saleabration Set-Happy Moments. I stamped the image in Stazon and used crayons and a blender pen. Then a little Heat and stick powder with Dazzling Diamonds. (the image is a punched 1 1/4" square and layered on a punched 1 3/8" square). The scalloped border is a 1 15/16" square punched with the new corner scallop punch. There is an amazing lady named Gretchen Barron who has worked out several cut sizes to make the new border and corner punches work perfectly :-)

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched using the word window and layered on a Modern Label punch..these 2 go together perfectly!

TFL!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!