Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Meg!


Today's card was for Challange SC234 and I made it for Megan's Birthday. Her favorite season in fall and I tried to use her colors..I hop she likes it! I used set from the new mini called "Charming". I love it! The colors are Very Vanilla, Dusty Durango and Always Artichoke. The main card is in Soft Suede. I used Heat and Stick powder and Dazzling Diamonds to make the center piece. The ribbon accent is the new dotted ribbon in the in colors but backwards. It works well! I have also been very busy getting my thank you projects ready for September classes. That will be my post for tomorrow! I will also be posting the projects upcoming for the "kids" Saturday workshop coming up in September!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
I am a Stampin Up demonstrator with a love for all papercrafts...and of course I have a "stash" which can ALWAYS be added to!